Under the Finnish Occupational Health and Safety Act, it is the employer’s responsibility to provide sufficient first aid in the event of an emergency. The Red Cross recommends that 5% of the personnel is trained in first aid.
Heltti organizes first-aid training in open courses as well as company-specific sessions
- Emergency First-aid (8 x 45 min.) 90 € + VAT / pers.
- EA1/EA2 (16 x 45 min.) 195 € + VAT / pers.
- Participants will be also charged for a SPR electronic first aid card 19 € + VAT / pers.
Open trainings in the spring 2021:
- Fri 19th of March at 9am to 1pm – Helsinki: Emergency First-aid 8 h (in Finnish)
- Fri 16th of April at 9am to 1pm – Helsinki: Emergency First-aid 8 h (in Finnish)